SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thanksgiving Place Cards or Picture Holder

I just love this!
You could use it as place card holders on your Thanksgiving table!
Or, how about placing a picture in the little paper clip?
I found this little gem on our demonstrator sharing website and ran for my punches.

Recipe:
Extra-Large Scallop Circle Punch #118874, Two-Step Bird Punch (for the leaves) #117191, Decorative Label Punch #120907, Peach Parfait Card Stock (In Color) #119794, Old Olive Card Stock #100702, Crumb Cake Card Stock #120953, Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad #105216, Soft Suede Ink Pad #115657, Stamping Sponges #101610, Elegant Thank You Stamp #114484, Sticky Strip #104294
Additional: Small Paper Clip and a Penny! (placed inside at the bottom adds weight to prevent it from tipping over.)
Be careful while making these....they are addicting!

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute and could be used for the entire fall season. Is the penny flat at the bottom of the scallops and how did you adhere it? Thanks for a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, the penny is adhered (I used sticky strip)flat against the card stock in the middle of the six scallops. It keeps it from falling over if you put something heavy like a photo in the paperclip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, I just love these! You are a creative genius!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these too. I'm imagining you did a lot of folding for these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you tell me what machine you use to cut the shapes? What are the steps to putting it together? Where do you place the penny?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Exactly what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I love these so much when I saw them on Pinterest, we don't celebrate Halloween in the UK but you inspired me to adapt them to make Christmas stars. I hope you don't mind me sharing a link, please delete if it's cheeky, I just wanted to show you how your ideas are being adapted. https://bookandbiscuit.com/2018/12/02/how-to-make-a-bookish-3d-star-ornament/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Instead of a penny or paper clip to weight the bottom I just trimmed a small bit a the bottom of the pumpkin (folded it up first)straight across and it sits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete