SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pumpkin Wagon

I know Thanksgiving is over and we are on our way to Christmas, but I just had to show you this little paper wagon before I put it away. I saw one on a blog somewhere and of course, I wanted to steal it. But she was selling the template, and I wanted it NOW! I'm kind of impatient... Anyway, I pulled out my card stock and started playing with a template of my own. This is what I came up with. Don't ask me to reproduce it, I have no clue how it got to this point. But it did, (must have been the card stock angels), and when I was finished, I piled my little punch pumpkins inside. Not bad, if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

  1. Just adorable! I think you should keep it out & replace the pumpkins with ornaments. How many people do you know that at one time in their life wanted a little red wagon for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete