SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Friday, June 17, 2011

2007 Was a Very Good Year!

Steve and I have some very good friends with whom
we attend monthly wine tasting classes.
When we were recently unable to attend one of the classes,
they graciously bought us a bottle of one of the
featured wines they thought we would like.
WE DID!
To thank them I cased a card made by Robin Owen,
who had cased one of my cards, (May 15th post).
I liked her idea of embedding those grapes.
I also think it is fun to put the sentiment in a surprising spot,
as I did here on the ribbon.

The name of the wine, by the way, is
Kenwood Cabernet Sauvignon 2007.

3 comments:

  1. I love this card and hope you don't mind if I case it. I had a personalized stamp made throught SU (pg 145 in the catalog) that says "Life's too short to drink cheap wine" and I think this card would be perfect for my little quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever! Love it!
    judy s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo flattered! Luv you, Pam. =]

    ReplyDelete