SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thanks, Mike!

(Click photo for closer view)
Steve and I are very blessed to have so many friends in the 
St. Louis area.
Two of those friends are our former neighbors,
Kathy and Mike.
They have been exceedingly helpful by keeping an eye on the 
house and checking the mailbox.  
Mike is even mowing our yard!
So, of course, I had to make a card to show our
gratitude.
This is a retired stamp set that I could not part with called
And Many Mower.
The tricky part is that little man was facing the opposite
direction and had a golf club in his hand.  
I wanted him to be mowing, 
so I stamped his image on the transfer sheet of the 
Stamp-a-ma-jig.
A piece of acetate would work too.
Then I turned that sheet over and pressed it onto a piece of 
Crumb Cake Card Stock.  
With my Basic Black Marker,
I carefully darkened the lines, cut him out
and placed him behind the mower.  
I love his skinny legs...
kinda like Mike's!
Thanks, Mike!
We owe you a cold one!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, technique & neighbors. I can kick myself for not buying that set.

    ReplyDelete