SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Little House on the Prairie Stamping Retreat

Hello, there.  It's been a while since I've posted.  I will try to be better about that.

Recently, my Pieces of Heart Team came to my house for the first of many 'Little House on the Prairie Stamping Retreats'.  It was so nice to see everyone.  Since I've moved, I've missed being with them.  We had a blast and were even reprimanded from as far away as Texas that our laughing was too loud. 

Deana Schultz
Jayne Singleton
Patty Schnell
Susan Fields
Phyllis Phegley
Judy Sumner
Diane Mikles
Sally Nusbaum
Mary Ellen Cope
Laurie Shiell
We had a shoebox swap that Saturday and, as you can see, there were some great looking cards. 

What a great group of ladies!  Want to become a Pieces of Heart Team member and  join us next time?  It's easy!  The Starter Kit is only $99.  Give me a call (217-590-0210) or email (stamppad@sbcglobal.net) anytime.  Let's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment