SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, December 6, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Recently, I celebrated a birthday.
It was my 39th.....
Anyway, I received so many pretty cards
that I wanted to show them off.
 
This was made by my friend,
and talented stamper,
Phyllis Phegley.
This pretty card is from Mary Ellen Cope.
I loved all the elements Kathy Boxdorfer added to this card
Wow, this card is so elegant.
Fellow T.O.P.I.C.S. member,
Vicki Myford, sent this.

Cute birthday banner made by
fellow T.O.P.I.C.S. member,
Benedicte Richard.

I just love this card.  
It reminds me of LEGOS!
Made by Patty Schnell.

This is a darling card just by itself!
But it has an 'interactive' element to it!

The front panel raises up to reveal 
a velum window.  Behind the window
you can place a little battery operated
tea light!  
Adorable!
Made by the very talented
Judy Sumner!

Thank you all so very much 
for remembering my birthday. 
Receiving your cards made it
that much more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment