SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Long Time, No Post!

 
 
Whew!
I've spent a frustrating few weeks trying to get used to a new computer.
Recently, I smelled that dreaded electrical burning smell somewhere in my house,
and as I frantically ran around like a chicken, I realized it was coming
from my computer! 
Yikes!
I managed to get it unplugged and ran it outside in case it was burning.
Needless to say, I now needed a new computer.
Surprise! All the new ones come with the lovely
Windows 8 programing installed.
It's like reading a foreign language.  I had a hard enough time with the old stuff.
This is like talking Martian to me!
Slowly, but surely, I'm finding my way around it.  Mostly by accident.
Even Steve, has a big question mark above his head when he looks at it. 
But he was able to help me get my pictures loaded, and now I am hoping
to get back into blogging again. 
 
The little purse above, has room for a chocolate or two nuggets inside. 
I used the Flower Trim, found in the Spring Catalog, on the flap.
The designer paper is also from that catalog and is called
More Amore.
The Sycamore Street Ribbon and other products are FREE during Sale-a-Bration,
when you place an order of $50! 
If you would like a free Spring Catalog or Sale-a-bration Catalog,
please let me know.
 
 
 (Inspired by Angie Juda)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment