SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Voila' - It's What's For Dinner!


One of my favorite blogs to visit is Inking Idaho, with Becky Roberts. She is so talented and her projects always catch my eye. So, of course, I have to steal from her!

On her post of October 11, she used the chef from the Voila' (115102) stamp set to make a cute recipe card holder. I have always liked that little guy, but he is kind of hard to use. Becky's idea fit him to a tee! I used designer paper for his chef outfit (hey, I'm a girl, it's an outfit!) and attached him to a jumbo binder clip with Stampin' Dimensionals (104430). His platter was stamped on Brushed Silver card stock (100712). His cheeks are flushed because he has been working so hard in the kitchen for me (Blush Blossom Ink pad 102080 and marker 100037). When I placed a recipe in the binder clip, it kept slipping and falling. So I grabbed my Dotto (love that Dotto! 103305) and ran it over the metal a couple of times and now the recipe stays where I want it. Wouldn't this be a cute hostess gift? I can just hear him singing "O Sole Mio"! Thanks, Becky! I am a loyal groupie!

No comments:

Post a Comment