SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Awesome Pieces of Heart Stampers

Here are some pretty cards for your viewing and CASE-ing pleasure! (Please forgive the yellow lighting. My bad!) Like it says under my Blog name up there, Sharing What I Love...I love these!


This Valentine was made by Judy Sumner. It is a Criss-Cross envelope with a note card that pulls out. The designer paper, called Sending Love, is sparkly and textured. So pretty. Her talent blows me away. Notice her signature...not only is she a talented demonstrator, but a calligrapher too!


I have a bad habit of making my mind up about something before giving it a chance. That is what I did with the little scalloped die-cut notes, called Hugs, that Becca Sadler used on her sweet card. Now that I see what can be done with it, I have to order some. What a soft statement it makes with the pretty sentiment. Hugs to you, Becca!


This one was made by Patty Schnell. Have I mentioned that Rose Red is my FAVORITE Stampin' Up! color? I think this paper is so romantic. The Whisper White accent really makes it POP!

I think the first thing a stamper loves is making a pretty card. The second thing has to be receiving one! I have said before that our Pieces of Heart Stampers group is very special and very talented. They have MY heart!

1 comment:

  1. i love the top criss-cross card! i make ones like that when i sell gift certificates. they look so fancy. :)

    ReplyDelete