SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!




As a demonstrator for Stampin' Up!, I am very lucky to have access to a website where fellow demonstrators post their ideas. I never have to worry about my next card, because I can search this website and find just what I need. (Makes being a demonstrator just that much more attractive!!)
While looking through the awesome samples the other day, I came across these sweet flowers made by Mary Director, http://kreateskards.blogspot.com. I had to try them, and soon I had flowers all over the place! They are made using the scallop punch!
I needed a WOW effect for my mom's birthday gift (she turns 80 on February 6!). Using the pretty Tea Party Designer Paper and Pretty In Pink satin ribbon I think I got what I was looking for. I think they have that "Shabby Chic" look I love. Thank you Mary. I know my mom will love it too.

1 comment: