SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Strawberry Daiquri Anyone?

Are you all of a sudden craving a Strawberry Daiquiri?
I've made these little strawberries before, but thought they would be perfect for the stamp set called Cheers To You!
I used the Itty Bitty Bits Heart Punch to make the body of the strawberry, and the greenery at the top is also an Itty Bitty Bits Punch. After I adhered them to my white card stock, I ran it through my Big Shot in the Square Lattice Folder.
(One of my favorite looks lately!)
Just a touch of Crystal Effects on that little strawberry on the drink glass,
and Dazzling Diamonds makes you want to have a
Strawberry Daiquiri doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pam!!! This Is Delicious looking... So gonna do this card! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete