SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Big Change For Me

There have been lots of changes going on in this house the last few months.
My husband has retired from one company and is starting
a new job with a university in another state!
So that means a major move for the two of us.
We have been looking at houses and will decide soon where we will be calling home.
Steve is working hard at the university during the week
and travels home over the weekend
to help me pack and get this house ready to sell.
(Bless his heart!)
Since I am knee deep in packing peanuts,
that doesn't leave much time or room
(boxes on top of boxes)
for me to hold stamp camps.
I miss them,
and the people who attended them.
They became such good friends.
But,occasionally,
I will take a much needed break to stamp something fun.
When I do,
I will post it here.
In the meantime, don't give up on me!
I'll get back to normal when
my life gets back to normal.
Just in a different town.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Pam...that is a major change. I hope all goes well with this move and you keep us posted as you can. I love spending the brief moments with you and Penny at convention...hope to see you in San Antonio in January.

    ReplyDelete