SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Monday, October 10, 2011

Scallop Envelope Treat Holder

I stole this from my sister, Penny Thomas.
It makes my heart just melt, it's so cute.
Using the Big Shot,
(Have I given you enough reasons to sign up with Stampin' Up!
and get your FREE Big Shot these last few days?
I don't know how you can live without this stuff!)
cut two pieces from the Scallop Envelope Die. You will need to trim
the bottom so that they will fit together and form a little treat holder.
I have a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup tucked inside.
The texture on the front is from the new
Snow Burst Embossing Folder
found in the Holiday Mini Catalog.
The pumpkin is formed with three 3/4" Circles and
the leaves are from the Bird Builder Punch.
It's sitting on the Modern Label Punch.
Love the font on the sentiment, it's from the
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
Melt, melt, melt.

2 comments:

  1. Love this little treat holder. So cute. I may have to get this die!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI...I have been trying to post comments on your blog for the last 3 entries. I have tried my name and URL and using my google account, but nothing was working. Today I tried the anonymous route and it worked. I haven't had problems posting those 2 ways on other blogs, so I wanted to let you know so you can check things out with your comments section.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete