SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Talented & Spooky Friends

I love receiving cards just as much as I love to send them.
Here are a few from my very talented and spooky friends.
Above is from Pieces of Heart member, Judy Sumner.
The 'skirts' are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
What a cute idea.
This one is from Patty Schnell, another Pieces of Heart member.
(Why don't you be a part of our very talented and fun team!)
Love that background paper and the punched bat.
(The Bat Punch, by the way is on the Clearance Rack on my website:
www.pamdurso.stampinup.net)
Mary Strande, my sweet friend,
who has recently turned me onto Thia food,
sent this one to me.
That little girl sitting on the pumpkin just makes me smile.

All I can say is
OH MY GOSH!
This is a pop-up card sent to me by my very dear friend,
Phyllis Phegley.
When you open it, all those little spooky things
jump up at you.
My favorite is the skeleton.
Doesn't he look like he is coming out of the grave?
YIKES!

Thank you ladies, for sending me a smile
in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment