SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mini Bunny Nugget Treat

 
 
Inside this little cutie is a single chocolate Nugget.
The designer paper is called
Twitterpated.
I used four punches to form the bunny:
Ears - Small Heart (which I snipped into two pieces.)
Head - 1/2" Circle (this was used for the hole for the basket too.)
Body - 3/4" Circle
Tail - Itty Bitty Shapes
To form the basket, I used the cup
Framelit from the Big Shot Holiday Collection.
A small piece of the DP was adhered between the two
pieces of the basket to hold the Nugget.
I also used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the bunny up on the basket.
When the Nugget is placed inside, it really stands him up!
 
 
He's just so cute, no one will notice that there is only
one piece of chocolate inside!

2 comments:

  1. Hunted you down after I saw your mini bunny on pinterest. Soooo cute!!!! Thank you so much for telling how you made it. I love to make tiny things and that is just perfect. Thank you again and hope to see more, please??

    ReplyDelete