SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

O - M - G ! Snow!

 
If you read my last posting,
you saw that I had to cut my St. Louis trip
short to beat a major snow storm coming to the Mid-West.
Wow!
We just made it!
This was Sunday.
 

Here is my hero,
Steve,
playing,
I mean working so hard with his snow-blower on
our front walkway.
Notice the depth of the snow.
 

Here is a closer view.
 

As the day turned to night, the snow never stopped.
This is a birdhouse I have sitting on a bench on the deck.
What birdhouse? 
Hope no one is inside!
 
 
Front porch again.
This is Monday morning. 
Remember the cut Steve made on Sunday?
Almost gone overnight.
So of course he had to go out with his
toy,
I mean snow-blower again to clean it up!
 
 
Don't let the look on his face fool you.
He's having a
Blast! 
 
 
SOOOOO ready for Spring!






No comments:

Post a Comment