SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cheers To You!


The Cheers To You stamp set is such a fun set to use. I wanted to make a special card/gift certificate and this set was the first one I thought of. The inspiration comes from MissNicki from www.splitcoaststampers.com with a little tweaking to make it my own. She used the masking technique to make it look like the glasses are being brought together in a 'cheers' movement. I outlined the foam with Dazzling Diamonds, filled the glasses with So Saffron marker and lined up the images on SU Designer Paper. Down below I used the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. Thank you, MissNicki!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. This would make a cute St. Patty's Day card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam I love the layout and everything about this card. It would make a great manly birthday card. I may have to CASE it. :)

    ReplyDelete