SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa Punch Thank You Note


After Christmas it's fun to keep the holiday feeling going. I thought this little fella on a 3 1/2" x 5" thank you note fit that bill. I stole him (told you I was shameless) from my sister, Penny. You may not be able to tell from the picture, but his beard and hat are sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds. I used the 1 1/4" Circle punch on Blush Blossom card stock for his head. The Scallop Square,(cut in half), in Really Red for his hat, along with the Word Window for the brim. The Trio Flower punch makes his beard and finishes off his hat. The retired 1/4" Circle punch was used for his eyes and nose. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and stamped on Old Olive card stock. He is sitting on Dimensionals and ready to melt the recipient's heart. Could he be any cuter? I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment