SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Last Minute Gift


I attended my first stamp camp at my sister's house in Texas in 2005. One of the projects we made that day was the cutest Post-It Note holder. I still have it, and it makes me smile whenever I see it. It reminds me how that day changed my life! I decided to become a demonstrator right after that, and have been having a blast ever since! While surfing my favorite blogs recently, I saw one very similar and decided to reproduce it and offer it at my December Anything But A Card stamp camp. I wish I could give the blogger credit, but I have since misplaced her name. My apologies to whoever you are. I promise to be better about writing that important information down from now on.

If you need a quick gift, this is a perfect one that can be adapted to any occasion depending on your designer paper and stamps. Here is the recipe:

Real Red Card stock - 7 1/2" X 3 1/4"; on the 7 1/2" side, score @ 1 1/2", 1 3/4"; 4 3/4", and 5". Merry Moments Designer Paper 3" X 2 1/4". Garden Green card stock scrap for Scallop Circle Punch, Very Vanilla card stock scrap for 1 3/8" Circle Punch. Flower For All Seasons Stamp set. Real Red, Garden Green, Creamy Caramel Markers, and Basic Black Ink Pad. Top flap is attached with circle Velcro dot, and sticky note pad placed inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment