SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Monday, March 15, 2010

WARM AND FUZZY ALERT!



Every time I see this little fella, I just have to smile. He is so sweet, you just want to hug him.
His ears are from the Pick a Petal stamp set that I have found is one of the most versatile sets ever. His face is the Large Heart punch turned upside down. The nose is the small heart from the Heart to Heart punch. His feet and arms are made from the oval punches. All that is layered on top of the 1 3/4 Circle punch for his tummy. I sponged Pretty in Pink all over to soften him up a bit. His whiskers are actually Whisper White card stock that I was able to cut that tiny with my Tabletop Paper Cutter. Love that tool. Makes such nice crisp cuts, especially with the Whisper White paper. Black brads and a ribbon around his neck finishes him off.
Believe me, I had real trouble giving him away. Thank goodness I remembered to take a picture. Now I can 'visit' him whenever I need a warm and fuzzy feeling!

1 comment:

  1. Pam - He is just too cute! I'd have a hard time sending him to another home, too.
    judy

    ReplyDelete