SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter To You!



I am just in awe at the creativity and ingenuity of my fellow stampers. Who would have ever thought of adding ears and a tail to the 'E' on Easter? Julie Pitta! (http://www.thoughsthatstick.blogspot.com) When I originally saw her card, I wanted to hug it. (Okay, maybe I get a little too involved with my cards, but don't we all?) I think it has the beautiful feeling of Easter and the whimsical side all wrapped up into one. She used the corduroy buttons on hers. Since I didn't have any, (drat), necessity being the mother of invention, I pulled out my Big Shot and using my Buttons #5 die, I think I came pretty close to pulling it off. The paper is from the ginormous pad of designer papers, called Sweet Pea (!), available until April 30. The card stock used was Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, and Kraft. And of course, the Sweet Pea (!) Felts, which I just can't get enough of. I made a Pretty in Pink version too. The stamp set, which I think is gorgeous, is called Well Scripted, also available until the 30Th.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter. And after cleaning up the ham and sweet potatoes, and trying to find that last hidden egg that didn't get found, I hope you get a chance to stamp a card you want to hug too!

No comments:

Post a Comment