SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Favorite Things #4

I am a woman, so, therefore, I love jewelry. I am a stamper, so, therefore, I love stamping! How perfect is this...Stamped Jewelry! That is why the Simply Adorned Charms are my favorite things this week. I have stamped images in mine, but they would be so special with a photo inside for your mom for Mother's Day. You can change the image whenever you feel like it or any holiday. It's like getting a new piece of jewelry whenever you feel like it! These can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog. Hurry, Mother's Day is coming!!!!!


Pictured above is the Simply Adorned Bracelet with both the 5/8" circle and 5/8" square charms. I used the stamp set, Tiny Tags, colored with markers to bring out the tiny flowers.


This is the 1" x 1" beveled square Simply Adorned Charm that I have hanging from the 34" chain. On the front I used the Sweet Pea Designer Paper as background and placed a Sweet Pea felt flower on top. Needless to say, it is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment