SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Convention Make-n-Takes

Every year at the Stampin' Up! Convention, part of the fun is the Make-n-Take class. We are handed packets full of supplies and directions needed to put together some really cool projects using the new stamp sets we have been given. (Yes, they GIVE us stamps! Isn't that reason enough to go next year?) I have to admit I am a bit of a slow stamper. I like to take my time. Although I enjoy the Make-n-Takes class, I feel a bit rushed. So Penny and I have started to use that time to take pictures of the thousands of card samples on display. The boards are easier to get to and I can really take a look at the ones that catch my eye and capture them with my camera. Then, when I get home, I can take my time putting together the projects in the make-n-take packet. Here are a few of them:

Thank You Watercolor Card
Using the stamp set called Just Believe, markers were used on the rubber of the stamp, spritzed with water, then stamped on watercolor paper to get this awesome look.
So pretty.
Just For You Pouch
This pouch holds six tiny cards in a cellophane bag, all ready to give as a gift. Once again using the Just Believe stamp set. The colors are Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz. Very citrus-y looking.

Some Things Have to Be Believed Card
This is such a quiet little 3 x 3 card. A smidgen of color was to added to the reverse circle image I used as a mask.

Thanks So Much Card Pocket
This little set is made with a folded envelope! Three cards slide into one side and the envelopes into the other. The single stamp used is called So Many Thanks.
It was fun to pull this packet out today. I was able to relive the Convention all over again. Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. nice idea! Where can you get that stamp???

    ReplyDelete