SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sweet Pea Gift Card Holder

This is for a sweet lady who is about to have a little boy very soon. I originally saw the punch art on the demonstrator website and fell in love with it. So I made one and added it to a gift card.
I used the oval, circle, tag, and Itty Bitty punches on the front. For the little curly-Q stem, I used the Sizzlits Scribbles, Swirls die and trimmed it to fit. The new tiny pearls are perfect for the flowers. Perfect Polka-Dots embossing folder was used on the Bashful Blue Textured Card Stock. The Whisper White Card Stock is textured too, as well as the Pear Pizzazz for the 'pea pod'. (And yes, that is Blush Blossom cs and ink for his little face. I hoarded some before the color change!)
The Word Window punch was used twice to make a slot for the gift card and the 3/4" circle punch just below that.

The stamp set Just Believe was used throughout the card. It is such a pretty set and worked so well to portray the feel I was looking for. I also used the Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack from the Subtles Collection.
I hope my friend likes it as much as the gift card I'll slip inside.
Welcome to the world little boy.

1 comment: