SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Monday, August 23, 2010

Pink Pirouette Stationery Kit

Isn't this pretty?
It's a stationery kit, that holds five cards and five envelopes in two separate little compartments. I was so excited to recreate it after seeing it on the Stampin' Connection for Demonstrators.
(Which, by the way, is an AWESOME resource for Stampin' Up! demonstrators to showcase and share ideas. Whenever I am stumped, I just cruise through the samples there, and I am rejuvenated! I never worry that I won't have something to demonstrate to my stamping friends. Kinda makes you want to be a demonstrator, huh?
Let's talk!)

I kept the palette simple. Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Vellum and Whisper White ink and card stock. Very dramatic and soft at the same time. The paper is from the Subtles Collection Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack. It has 40 sheets!
I used three Big Shot Embossing Folders, Elegant Bouquet, Perfect Polka Dots, and Square Lattice. Also, the 1 1/4"and 1 3/8" Circle Punch and Scallop Circle Punch. The Black Satin Ribbon adds such a richness to it.
I used Dotto Removable Adhesive underneath the monogramed 'P', (Lovely Letters Alphabet), in case I want change it and give it as gift. If I can bear to part with it, that is!

2 comments:

  1. Well, it has a "P" on it, which would be perfect for your sister Penny!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I know you were going to say that?

    ReplyDelete