SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pieces of Heart Branson Swaps

I received a lot of swaps at the Branson Regional, but some of my favorites were the ones I received from the ladies I traveled with!

Judy Sumner is known for her 'classy' cards. And this one did not disappoint.
Look at all the work that was put into this card.

This little cutie was made by Patty Schnell. Whenever I see this stamp set I think of her.
I told her it has become her 'signature' set.
See the rhinestones on that little bee?

What a rich looking card.
It is not showing very well because my camera leaves much to be desired, but the colors are Concord Crush and Very Vanilla, along with a 'pop' of Daffodil Delight.
My new friend, Mary Ellen Cope stamped this one.

The bright colors in this card just make you happy!
Deana Schultz ran the Naturals White panel with the stars through the Big Shot
using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
Reminds me of a party!

Somehow I got home without Jayne Singleton's cute 3-D swap
using test tubes filled with jelly beans. It was so cute.
I will post it as soon as I get one.

Thanks for the ideas, ladies! I love swapping with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment