SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yep, I Did It Again!

I just can't seem to help myself.
I have once again, shamelessly, CASED a card
made by Heather Klump,
one of my favorite stampers.
www.hlkdownstairsdesigns.blogspot.com
I am part of a letter-writing group called Soldier's Angels, www.soldiersangels.com. Weekly, I send cards to military. So I am always looking for a card that will, hopefully,
bring a smile to a hero, and get my appreciation across.
This little card does all of that and more.
What makes it so special is that I know Heather, in another life,
actually drove a tank!
The tank stamp set, Words By Wilson, is retired.
The other set is called Thank You Kindly.
And that is exactly what I would like to do, Heather/Hero.
Thank you Kindly!

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud At this Sweetie! You are as always Quite welcome! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute - and you're always thinking of others!
    judy s

    ReplyDelete