SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stamp Case Notebooks

At the Leadership Conference in Nashville, Tennessee,
we made this 'notebook' using the Clear Mount Stamp Cases.
(#119105, 4 for $4.95!)

I thought it was such a cute idea, and since I was attending the Regional in Branson with my downline, I thought it would be perfect and compact to use while taking notes there.
So here is the version I made for them to use.
(Click on the pictures for a closer view.)

Inside, I placed a calendar, (so important for scheduling those workshops!),
and a few Post-It Notes along with a pad of paper for note taking.
I had trouble finding notepads that would fit,
but my local office supply store was happy to cut it to my specifications for a nominal fee.
A skinny ink pen (without the cap) fits nicely inside too.
This makes such a cute, compact and inexpensive gift that can be personalized for the receiver.
Mine will be making the trip to the Convention in July!
If you become a part of my team, I'll make one for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment