SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Monday, March 21, 2011

Cupcake Boxes

You need a box to carry your cupcake, don't ya?
Here's a little box that is just perfect.

Using the Big Shot Bigz die called Perfect Setting #115961,
I made lots of paper cupcakes.
The box pattern I found on Wendy Hawkinson's blog,
www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com.
I went crazy with different color and pattern combinations from the
Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack-Subtles Collection #117152.
To keep my paper cupcake fresh,
I placed a piece of Window Sheet #114323 over the circle opening.

Cuteness all tied up with a bow!

1 comment:

  1. I get to say that I am one of the lucky recipients of one of these adorable boxes. So cute I ran right over to the Big Box & picked up some of those cute little cupcake lip glosses that were nestled inside.

    But wait a minute Pam. Posted at 4:00AM? We need to sit down & have a talk.

    ReplyDelete