SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jayne's Regional Swap

I stated in an earlier post that I got home from the Branson Regional without getting Jayne's cute 3-D swap. So when I saw her recently, I stole one from her to show you.
It's a little 'test-tube', filled with jelly beans. She matched those jelly bean colors to coordinate with the Sale-a-bration ribbon and designer paper called Ice Cream Parlor. The owl is from the SAB set called Punch Bunch.
Isn't he a cutie-patootie?
As Demonstrators, we love to 'demo' to others,
but sometimes it's fun to get together and stamp! That's just what we did recently!
From left to right is: Donna, Patty, Jayne, me, Kristine, Judy, and Mary Ellen, not shown, Theresa.
Had fun with you ladies, and those jello shots had nothing to do with it!
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment