SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Vintage Easter

Easter is just around the corner.
Time to think about your Easter cards.
I used the Springtime Vintage Designer Paper as the background
after running it through my Big Shot
(I seriously do not know how I could do without my Big Shot!),
and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
Love that quilted look.
The stamp set is called Easter Blossoms.
That silhouette reminds me of a couple of little girls I know
who used to hunt for Easter eggs so many years ago!
(They still look for a treat every year!)
Inside her basket are three little Pearl eggs.
The bow is Victoria Crochet Trim.
Just perfect for the whole vintage look.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Pam! I like the look of the DP with the embossing and the pearls for eggs in the basket are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete