SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jayne's Challenge

My good friend and downline, Jayne Singleton, issued a challenge to the Pieces of Heart Stampers. She handed us each a notebook and said "Alter this, and when we have our March dinner out, let's see what we have each done with it." I was so excited to meet that challenge, and immediately got to work on it.
This is what I came up with and I love it!
It was a bit time consuming, but the results were worth it.
Using three sizes of the circle punch, I made flowers from the
Springtime Vintage Designer Paper #121782,
accented with a bow in the Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon #121884.
A Trinket Key #121829, makes it look so romantic.
Using Very Vanilla Card Stock #101650,
I used these punches:
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border #119275
Pinking Hearts Border #117649
Scallop Trim Border #118402
Scallop Edge Border #119882
Eyelet Border #119853
I was so lucky to have our Spiral Border Punch #119872 exactly fit.
I used it along the edge.
The notebook came with an ugly elastic band.
I struggled with what to do with it, and decided to just go with it,
and added ribbon and a Trinket Crown #121891 to it.
A little bit of Victoria Lace #118481 on the ink pen.
I will post the other notebooks soon.
I can't wait to see them!
Thanks for the challenge, Jayne!
Inspired by Rochelle Gould.

No comments:

Post a Comment