SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Monday, March 14, 2011

Plane & Simple with Game Spinner

Yes, I am a bit ahead of myself here with a Father's Day card.
But I wanted to show you how to add a 'WOW Factor' to this stamp set,
called Plane & Simple #121903.
Believe it or not,
that designer paper is from the
Jolly Holiday
package #117159, still current!
Look closely at the compass.
I used a Game Spinner Hand #121893,
found on page 10 in the Occasions Mini Catalog, to make it look real. These little spinners coordinate with the stamp set Take a Spin #121937. They are a bit long
and in order to make it fit onto my compass, I simply snipped it in two.

I heard this little tip at our Regional meeting.
That's what I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
They are always helping us with fun ideas.
I never have to worry about what to demonstrate.
I just worry about fitting it all in! There is so much to show you.
If you have thought about becoming a demonstrator, what are you waiting for?
If you love stamping, why not share what you love?
Join my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment