SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Friday, March 25, 2011

Two For the Road (and a Designated Driver!)

I have never had a martini in my life,
so I don't know why this card appealed to me,
but I thought the embedded olives were just too cute.
They were made using circle punches and sponging the edges with ink.
I adhered them to the card stock and ran it through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. The martini glass is from the Cheers To You set.
I added just a dab of Crystal Effects on the little olive in the glass to give a shine.
Inspired by Christy Butzen.
Here is the same stamp set only using the margarita glasses.
Now I am a big fan of the margarita, so I know why this card appeals to me!
I originally found it on my sister, Penny Thomas' blog
www.penguinstamper.blogspot.com.
Makes me want to kick off my shoes and run my toes through sand,
while wearing a big brimmed hat.
Those little umbrellas are cut out and set up a bit using a Glue Dot!
They are made shiny with Crystal Effects.
I punched that cherry out with our Red Glimmer Paper
using the Build a Cupcake Punch, it's the perfect size!
On the fruit and rims of the glasses, Dazzling Diamonds were added.
Thanks for the CASE Penny!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My GOSH! I love the olives! I am so case-ing this one!

    ReplyDelete