SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Toni!

Friday is my friend, Toni's, birthday.
I whipped up something really quick and really cute for her.
The cards, shown above, are stamped using recent Sale-a-bration sets.
You could use the same idea with any occasion sentiment and stamps.
I love the look of a clean and simple card.
I made the little bag in the background too! Just the right size to package them in.
The colors of the paisley pattern in the paper,
(sorry, retired, I mean REALLY retired. Back before we had two-sided designer papers!)
was used with markers on the cards.
I also added some of that paper to the flap of the envelope.
Cute!
It was quick and fun to make and I think Toni will like it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TONI!
Inspired by Robin Merriman

No comments:

Post a Comment