SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Friday, April 29, 2011

So Many Shopping Bags, So Little Time!

Do you have sheets of Scrapbook or Designer Paper that you would like to use?
Make a shopping bag!
Once I started, I couldn't stop making them.
They are perfect for a small, lightweight gift.
You can coordinate the colors in your card as well.
They are cute to give as gifts too, with a little tag hanging
from the ribbon handles.
I am always searching for the right packaging,
but from now on I'll just dig through my designer papers!
An Angie Juda tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. These bags are just adorable, my daughter is a teacher and I know she would get a lot of use out of them, and just her luck LOL, I have a ton of old paper to use up. Do you have dimensions of instructions you could share??

    ReplyDelete