SWEET PEA - BUNNY

SWEET PEA - BUNNY

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sloppy Joes Without the Sloppy Part!

A very nice lady, Mary Ellen Cope, invited the
Pieces of Heart Stampers
to her house for an afternoon of stamping.
She was so accommodating and hospitable, while we were there.
Her husband, Randy, even made us Sloppy Joes to munch on while we stamped!
How nice is that?
I wanted to send her a very heartfelt thank you.
When I saw the cookies and milk card that Carrie Gaskin made,
I thought, hmmm,
I wonder if I can turn those cookies into Sloppy Joes
and that milk into tea?
Once it started evolving, I thought,
CHIPS!
I almost had as much fun putting this card together as I did spending the afternoon with the newest Pieces of Heart adoptee, Mary Ellen!
Thank you and Randy both for making us feel so welcome!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card Pam. I love the "ruffly" potato chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever of you! Love it!
    judy

    ReplyDelete